Now taking orders for the 4th generation Phoenix!
The pandemic wiped out supplies of the parts we needed for the Gen 3 Phoenix hoops but we've redesigned it and we're now introducing the Gen 4 version. This hoop features more than twice the processing power of Gen 3 and a more capable WiFi module. Software to make use of all of that extra power is still in the works, but you can expect free software updates soon.
- USB C connector - new in Gen 4, these are easier to use, tougher, and support faster charging
- Motion sensors for incredible motion-reactive patterns
- 8x more patterns, with mix-and-match color palettes for millions of combinations
- New tubing options including colored polypro and rugged HDPE
- More size options from 22" up to 40"
- Art-Net compatibility for wireless control from a standard lighting console
Sizes and Materials
We offer the Phoenix in sizes from 22" to 40" inner diameter (ID), in 3/4" HDPE and clear or colored polypro tubing. See our hoop size and material guide for more information on selecting a size and tubing material. SpinFX Phoenix hoops made in 2018 and earlier were sized by OD. If you're ordering a hoop to match an older Phoenix, subtract 1.5" from your old hoop's size.
Each hoop includes a 7-key and 44-key remote control, micro USB cable, manual, and 2-year warranty. Hoops are shipped with no taping or sanding for grip, but include two grades of sandpaper so you can add exactly the amount of grip you want.
Layaway payment plans are available, and PayPal Credit offers 6-month, same as cash payment plans. See our payment options page for details.
Lead times will be a little longer than for the other models as we get production up to speed. Expect your hoop to ship in about 1-2 weeks.